Filed Under (Repaints) by admin on 19-12-2010
Yeah, I know…this is not a real commercial airlines that you can see at your real life. But working this virtual airline’s livery is a challenge! Coz if you just paint a real airline you just have to make from “something out there” to “something right here”. Now, if you paint a virtual airline’s livery you have to make from “Nothing” to “Something”…:) It requires ideas and imagination.
Still from Maskapai Virtual Indonesia or MVI, now I’ve finished a livery for an Airbus A320. This is for Wilco Airbus Vol.1 with IAE engine. The Registration is 7X-MIF and this is a clean white livery. Maybe next I’m gonna make a full body coloured with the “MVI grey” but I’ll have to watch if its gonna looks good or not
That’s it, Enjoy it simmers…
Incoming search terms:
- wilco airbus liveries
- wilco a320 LIVERIES
- wilco airbus livery download
- wilco a320 livery
- wilco A320 white texture
- Wilco liveries
- wilco airbus vol 2 download livery
- liveries wilco
- wilco airbus vol 1 white textures
- wilco airbus liveries download
Filed Under (FS Utilities) by admin on 13-05-2010
Hey Simmers…How are ya!
I would like to share how to repaint your favourite aircraft. I’m just gonna tell you what I’ve usually did…And I usually made it for FS9, Maybe it’s a same way for FSX, just in FSX they use a different texture format….And this is just a BASIC steps for repainting an aircraft. Before that, pardon me for my English ;p
What Things You Gonna Need?
- A Paint Kit. Every Aircraft products have a paint kit. Wilco/Feelthere, Project Opensky, Level–D, PMDG, etc. have their own paint kit. You must use the paint kit according of what product you gonna use. If you want to paint a boeing 737 from Wilco/Feelthere then you will have to use a Wilco/Feelthere’s Paint Kit. Okay, next.
- Adobe Photoshop™. For sure you all knows this app.
- DXTBmp Application from MW Graphics. We gonna use this app to convert the .psd file to .bmp file
- Image Tools. Use this app for extracting mipmaps. Otherwise you’ll got your aircraft Texture blur when you play it in your Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- FS Repaint™. This is a payware. You can buy it here … I use this app just to preview my painting (I’m sure previewing your painting by entering the FS is gonna kill you.. ).
Read the rest of this entry »
Incoming search terms:
- ifly 737 paintkit
- airplane Texture
- ifly 737 paint kit
- fsx repaint kit
- wilco repaint tutorial
- aircraft texture
- wilco 737 paint kit
- ifly 737 repaint kit
- ifly 737 repaint tutorial
- wilco 737 paintkit